Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Webinar on New Frontier of Public Health Preparedness
Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM (EDT)
Risk Communication Toolkits for emergency preparedness provide:
- Emergency managers and Public Health officials with new lines of communications for rural counties
- Partnerships with urban and rural counties
- Utilization with regional PIO networks through information sharing and dissemination
- Consistent and coordinated messages throughout the jurisdiction with community partners
This presentation will:
- Demonstrate how these relaunched Toolkits align directly with the PHEP Capability: Emergency Public Information & Warning
- Provide a better understanding of how pre-crafted messages can be utilized through non-traditional means of communication during an emergency
Stacy DeBruyne, MPH
Stacy is the Marketing Coordinator/Public Information Officer for the Toledo-Lucas County Health Department. Stacy has presented various APC toolkits at conferences around the country, including the Public Health Health Preparedness Summit 2012 in Anaheim, the National Rural Health Convetntion 2012 in Denver and at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta.
Adobe Flash Player is required to participate and can be downloaded at:
Any questions regarding the Webinar or Adobe Connect, contact:
Advanced Practice Center - Project Lead
Toledo-Lucas County Health Department